Tuesday, February 27, 2007

tea and breaks

a breezy blue-skied day in the mid 70s. journey to the park with bucket, shovel, quilt for spreading out on, little diggers, montessori books. made some sunprints with the flowers from the park then pressed them in the montessori book for more adventures later. trying to get things in the house straightened out. made a brown rice pasta salad, poached catfish with a lemon tahini sauce, and a fruit salad along with some iced pear flavored white tea. applied to two jobs today, plan to send my resume out some more this evening when the kids are sleeping. one job is in the neighboring county and in a way i wouldn't mind moving there. closer to the beach, more florida-y, if you will. but now my tea is gone and so is my break. hope all is well with you and yours. take care. xoxo

1 comment:

kayla said...

Found your blog through your comment on heavenly days. I'm in Jax, too, and the fabric selection IS pretty slim. I have had some luck at estate sales and thrift stores, though. I read that you were in Japan--we were, too, but have been back 3 years now. What did you do there? Glad I found your blog!